Joël Jégo – Certified Coach
35 years experience to serve you
Chief Financial Officer
I worked for 6 years in the food industry at Délifrance (Nutrixo) where I held financial managers positions, and then for 20 years in the b2b information sector at Reed Business Information (REXL group/Reed Elsevier). During this second phase of my career, I served as CFO for 15 years, mainly in France, then in Belgium for 2 years and in Australia for 4 years.
The expertise of management in France and abroad
It was an exciting experience for me shared between working closely with the CEO and managing support services (finance, office management, procurement, production/design and subscribers’ marketing). This enabled me to develop expertise in management of different cultures and to lead several M&A projects as well as some restructuring projects.
A Certified and Experienced Coach
Passionate about personal development, I invested myself in this field for my own wellbeing and inner growth for several years. Later I was trained in coaching and emotional suppor to to achieve their aims, then I became certified Coach (Coach Académie-Paris), Golden® personality type profiler practitioner certified (ECPA-Paris) and Transformational Breath® senior trainer (Transformational Breath Foundation – USA). I’m also trained in NLP, Systemic Approach as well as Team coaching.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Coach (individual and team) – Coach Académie
- Certified Transformational Breath® Senior Trainer Praticien – Transformational Breath Foundation
- Trained in Neurolinguistic Programming – Coach Académie
- Trained in Systemic Approach – Institut Repère
- Trained in 101 Transactional Analysis – Le DÔJÔ
- Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner – IFAI
- Golden® (Personality Profiler) Practitioner – Pearson TalentLens
- Watson Glaser III (Critical Thinking) Practitioner – Pearson TalentLens
- Talent Zoom Practitioner – Pearson TalentLens
- Bilingual English-French
- Member of ICF France (International Coach Federation)
- Transformational Breath Foundation France Leader
As a certified Coach, I commit to
- developing my professional skills on a regular basis;
- having performed inner work for my own personal development;
- undertaking individual supervision in order to streghten my common practice and ethic.
My Coaching practice is based...
- open mind,
- respect, and
My practice relies on the guiding principles of ICF France (International Coach Federation) Code of Ethics.